Monday, June 25, 2012

Reviews from Real Guests at Parlor in January and February of 2012



  • 5.0
Great first experience
Yesterday was my first time at Parlor, and I had a great first experience. Eva was kind and gave me a nice consultation before she started cutting my hair. She seemed to have a lot of knowledge and understanding about how to cut thick curly hair. I look forward to my next visit!
- 4 months ago

  • 4.5
Awesome Experience
I recently went to Parlor for the first time for a haircut with Autumn. The salon itself is super cute - very clean, cozy, and relaxing. Autumn was very friendly and gave me an amazing haircut - which can sometimes be tricky since I have curly hair. I am definitely a satisfied customer and will be going back!
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
phenomenal! wouldnt go anywhere else
my one stop shopping for a complete makeover- appointment with ally to take out my extensions(which i adored but needed a change) and michelle to cut me the perfect 30s flapper bob i was looking for and add some sunshine into my hair. Michelle & Ally are amazing... I recommend them to everyone I know! Just love this place :)
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Best Color
Michelle's skill at creating the most complimentary hair color that suits your skin tone is amazing! She took me from blonde to red and it looks awesome! I love her hair cuts too. I have very thin hair and with her cut she made my hair look a lot fuller. She also worked at fashion week so I kind of feel like a celebrity when I am in her chair. Well at least I can have hair like one! She is really down to earth and personable too. She is definitely the best hair stylist I have ever had!
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Giovonna is great!
love my hair and she's a sweetheart!
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Completely impressed!
My experience at Parlor was incredibly positive. I was made to feel 'at home' the moment I arrived. Each staff person there went out of their way to attend to my needs. I really did feel like a very welcomed guest from the moment I stepped through the door.

It is hard for me to really express in words, the talent and skill that Gwen possesses in her styling skill. She spent a significant amount of time analyzing my hair, its growth patterns, and then carefully went about cutting it with great care and precision. While I am certain that Gwen experiences far greater creative opportunities with her female clients, she made me feel as though my hair and appearance, were her highest priorities. Simply put; men are respected in Parlor!

Gwen is, hands down, the best stylist I have ever experienced. She takes great pride and care in her craft and sets about to reach a level of perfection when styling your hair. I would not hesitate to recommend Gwen to anyone I know.

Parlor is one of those few businesses that truly does "get it" when it comes to treating their clients business with the greatest care and respect. I left that experience with such incredible positive energy that it lifted my spirits for the rest of the day.

If you have never experienced Parlor before - it is high time that you do so. It will be an experience you will not ever forget.
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
The stylists are awesome! Eva and Autumn are simply the best.
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Perfect haircut and color!!
Gwen has done an amazing job helping me to use my greys to create a great color rather than fight them all. Love my cut and color and my hair has never looked better. Thanks Gwen!!!
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Excellent Haircut!
I had a great experience at Parlor. The receptionists were very friendly. My stylist Sarah is awesome. Thank you for a beautiful and very professionally done haircut. The atmosphere was relaxing and full of positive energy. Parlor is now my new place to get my hair done.
- 4 months ago




  • 5.0
Katja is amazing!
Another great visit w Katja! She gave me natural honey blond highlights that suit my skin tone and style. My cut looks great blown out or air dried. Katja gives me individualized attention and answers questions. No sales pressure just suggestions for products. Staff is super friendly. The only thing I would suggest is that Parlor PLEASE bring back the prebooking discount!! Services are great but expensive so that discount would help your returning customers. Maybe even some more specials for birthdays etc.

- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Haircut with Eva
My experience with Parlor was great. Eva did my cut, and listened and understood exactly what a woman with a busy schedule, two kids, and no time to take care of her hair needed. I left very, very happy with my cut and with the products and direction to make the cut look superb. I will defintely continue to us Eva as my stylist
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Excellent, as always
It is always a pleasure to go to Parlor
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Fantastic cut and blow dry!
Gwenn has a great eye for the shape that works for you. Not even the best make up
artist can do what a really great hair cut can do for your look. Jackie gave me the most incredible aroma therapy/conditioning scalp massage and shampoo ever. After going to Parlor I can't even imagine going any where else. Parlor has great products and environment with genuine and attentive staff.
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
:)
As always, a great job. Plus, love the Valentine's Day raffle! Cute.
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
great experience
lovely place-everyone was accommodating and truly nice. Had a great blow out by Eva.
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
great, great, great
Excellent service by all. Attentive to my concerns, professional work on color and cut, very pleasant surroundings, fabulous shampoo/scalp massage.....and hand massage!!! Look and feel much better!
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
First time at Paror
Last night (1/31) I had my first hair appointment at Parlor, my best friend referred me and I can't thank her enough! I loved everything about Parlor, the ambiance, the people and the location.
Autumun understands hair like nobody I have ever been to, she gave me a fabulous haircut. It was a pleasurable experience and I can't wait for my next appointment!
- 4 months ago

  • 5.0
Great experience
there have been many tears and dare I say even one paper bag! in my quest for the perfect hair salon this is why I love Parlor!! Bye Bye bad hair days!
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Left feeling fabulous!
This was my first time at Parlor. I was super happy with the coloring job done by Courtney, she was sweet and professional and super helpful/knowledgeable. She was attentive, without being overbearing, she paid attention to what my style concerns were and I left feeling like the fab dolled up version of myself as opposed to a big-haired horror-version of myself. I am looking forward to meeting up with Autumn for a haircut in not too long.
- 5 months ago 



  • 4.5
Great experience, Great Atmosphere
I really enjoy going to Parlor for color/higlights. The environment is super comfortable and everyone that works there seems genuinely nice. Prices are reasonable for the quality of services provided. Highly recommend.
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Happier Lovely Healthy Hair (Hair coloring)
Eva Van Anglen -- hair coloring

Excellent experience. healing and caring.
So thoughtful and relaxing and positive.

Can't say enough. really love going to Parlor and the gentle positive energy.
Great for hair and for one's well being.

Dramatic change in my hair.
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Superb as always
Sarah is fantastic and I always come home extremely happy. The hand massage I got while I was having my hair colored was a fantastic treat, too.
- 5 months ago

  • 4.0
great experience
You'll love it here. The front desk staff is very welcoming and friendly. My hairstylist was so personable and attentive. I will be returning and recommending this place.
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Hair
Great. As always. Love the color and cut
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Excellent service!!!
I had my first experience at Parlor yesterday and was incredibly pleased by the service and my color.
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Hair Do
I am a new mom and don't get out much to get my hair done. My sister-in-law gave me a gift card to Parlor. I made an appointment with Eva and she did an amazing job. She knew I was going out and gave my hair a little extra style. I will definitely go back!
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Hair color and cut
I love my hair stylist/colorist at Parlor, Erin is amazing, so knowledgeable in helping me decide on color and a cut.
Rave reviews for Erin and Parlor!
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Amanda amiable
As usual Amanda did an incredible job on my hair. My highlights look so natural as if my hair was lightened by the sun. She continues to do consultations with me before she begins regardless of how many times I have seen her. The experience at Parlor is always top notch and all the employees cater to the client during a visit. Ally Lopez also did a great job assisting Amanda. The scalp massage was awesome and always appreciated.

I would recommend Parlor to anyone.

Julie
- 5 months ago

  • 5.0
Just Great!
Have been to the Parlor twice. Both times had a great experience and fabulous results. Both Erin and Eva are super talented and I am going to tell everyone I know about this place! So friendly, super reasonable and terrific results!
- 5 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment